Being a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, you will be well equipped with Lean Six Sigma methodologies as well as tools and techniques related to strategical alignment, data analytics, lean thinking, quality & project management.
By the end of this examination, you will ;
- Become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt , who is well equipped with Lean Six Sigma methodologies as well as tools and techniques related to data analytics, lean thinking, quality & project management. Furthermore, who has leadership, team management and communication skills.
- Be able to Comprehend the strategical aspect of the organization while taking into an account the Outside-In Perspective.
- Be able to create a Human Resource strategic plan of any organization while executing the massive training plan suited to the organizational objectives. In addition to it, you will be able to provide coaching and mentoring to the LSS professionals across the organziations.
- Be able to Comprehend how to identify and lead the business excellence initiatives within the organization, which can have a significant impact on company’s bottom-line.
- Be able to Execute advanced improvement projects comprising statistical data analysis, through a structured problem-solving DMAIC framework.
- Be able to have a profound grip over the pool of diversified tools and techniques of lean six sigma. In addition to it, you will have a deep understanding of harnessing the power of softwares like MS Excel, Minitab & Quality Companion for improvement projects.
- Be able to understand how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology at an advanced level of proficiency on the selected project.